Why Hire a Home Inspector?
Buying a home is the largest investment most consumers will ever make. Before buying, you should know what condition the home is in and what repairs might be needed. Hiring a qualified home inspector to examine a home can help you to make an informed decision about its condition. Some homeowners also have their place inspected so they can get any defects fixed under their new home warranty before it runs out. Some examples of who uses our services are listed below.
- Make an Educated Informed Decision.
- Eliminate the Surprises.
- Let's Eliminate any Surprises and Make this a Smooth Transaction.
- Great Selling Point
Building A Home
- Hire an inspector for a Four Stage Inspection to protect your investment.
Tarion Home Warranty - Thirty Day - One Year - Two Year Inspections
- Peter firmly believes that the PDI should be done with you and your builder to foster good relations and develop a better sense of your home. Remember to bring your Camera and a pad and pen to your PDI.
- The time to involve a qualified Home Inspector is for the thirty day report and a month before the One Year anniversary.
Specializing in single family homes, cottages and condominiums.